Friday, December 01, 2006

Drunkard

Okay in view of my recent downfall,
I have some clarification to do.
First things first,
This is not the most drunk I have been so don't worry about me.
Second, I remember almost everything you can test me. (Jareth still owes me ten bucks and one more person didn't pay for bottle)

And here is my drink list for the night.
Pardon me, I think it was an off night haha.
DXO - 1 Beer, 1 Bourbon Coke
Outside Butter Factory - 3 Bottle caps and 3 shots of absolut pure(disgusting) + 4 cups vodka sprite with Gel, Paki and Manoj
Butter Factory - 1 Bourbon coke each with Tom, Ashley and John.
1 Vodka sprite from the bottle
1 Bourbon coke each with Cumar
1 Bourbon coke while waiting for bottle(oops?)
2 Chivas greentea(?!) shared with Tom

And the rest is history. Thanks to everyone who aided me in my long and treacherous journey home. Sent-doux, Sze, Ele and anyone else.

1 Comments:

Blogger alyssa said...

whoa shit, that's a damn alot of drinks. haha. i see a bright future for you in the us. hahahaha.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home